It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 
HEHE. I FEEL HAPPY ^^
AWESOME QT!! Okay i guess even though during alll the pms and meetings today, i wasnt feeling anything, i was just feeling exhausted, breathless, and headachy, but yup i guess i just needed that quiet place for God to speak to me, but i really had to build up my Spirit with all the pms before that - GS lesson 6, you sow spiritual seeds into your Spirit when you pray, whether you feel the presence or not.
Yup so... i love this awesome verse for today! i memorised it in like 30 seconds :D Haha. I guess if its a verse you like, its like immediately imprinted in your memory.
Krys first shared it during, pm, wow that was impactful... but i didnt really like remember it... but i guess God wanted me to remember it so much that He showed it to me a second time today, in the "One year mini daily devotions" lynn and qi gave to me, thanks you too!!!!
1 Sam 15:22
So Samuel said: Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerngs and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, obedience is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
I don't know why my mind is so stubborn that sometimes i have to be reminded again and again and again till i will let that verse be sunk into my veins. Haha, but thats okay, God's not so much worried about having to fill a vessel, He's more worried about having a vessel to fill Amen?
Yup so this verse was so WOW
I've always been fasting alot. I fast. alot. End of story. Kk not that much la, but as compared, alot. Haha. and i wanted to take a break this june hols to give my stomach a break :S but after one week of only fasting one time i think my spirit couldnt take it anymore. So i decided to fast more more more this week.
But, i was still feeling so down. So down. The defeat in me was... no it wasnt there. I wasnt defeated, some part of me somehow knew that it was gonna be okay, but i just didn't know how. The mountain of work piled up is tremendous. So i decided to show sacrifice... and pray that God would bless me back when i did. Not that saying that its wrong, God was extremely happy that i fasted, i'm sure of that.
But what God wanted more was the obedience. "Obey." He says.
what does that mean?
Obey Me in knowing that I'll make sure ydff is a success.
Obey Me in knowing that I'll make sure that your results will help you to be that light.
Obey Me in knowing that I'll make sure all your SIAS will be so awesome.
Obey Me in knowing that I'll make sure you finish all your assignments to the utmost quality.
Obey Me in... not being afraid.
Yup. So now.. even though theres still that same tough amount of work. But i'm not going to fret anymore. Cos guess what, i'm gonna obey God.
"Be not afraid"
"Do not be anxious for tomorrow"
I'll be that hardworking dude that plows hard during winter, and when i beg during the harvest, WOOOOOO it will flow in .. OVERFLOWINGLY!
Wa. Seriously.
The only one you'll ever need is God.
Like this entire week twice i called krys but she had some really other burdening issues
and i felt so sad, not cos she nv call la but cos in the past trial i felt at least i had God and krys...
But then. Down to here. I realised, it's just God
It's just God.
All you need is God.
Sharing a problem with a friend is healthy..
But really, God is all you need.
weirdly.. THANK U SO MUCH KRYS FOR NOT ANSWERING MY CALL :DDDDDD
Heehee when a leader noes ur in serious need she'll make sure she answers, but when you'll make it through or she knows God somehow has a purpose, i guess even unknowingly she will also do e right thing :S
POWER!!!
friends r still impt though ^^ thanks dear classmates for praying for ydff and the few ppl that have been cheering me on!
ps. Mum's back. ^^
Obedience is better than sacrifice.
gotta keep that running thru my memory :)
also...
God's doing this all for a reason ma,
REVIVAL TIME AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
CNCT GRP:NY! MGS! SCGS! CGS! TKGS!
(wa really all girls LOL)
ACBR! IJSJC! NEWTON! DUNMAN! ACJC! RI JC ! HCJC! QTSS! KRSS! SJI!
tell me if i misse dout anythin..
AND FOR OUR DEAR LEADER
RGS!!! !! !!
BY YOUR SPIRIT, WE CLAIM THESE SCHOOLS!
THEY. ARE. OURS.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]