It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

 
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I JUST WASTED THE WHOLE NIGHT AWAY TALKING TO A BUNCH OF CRAZY TOOTS
(WHICH WAS FUN) BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:(
stressed. STRESSED! STRESSED.
but krys says, dont worry :)
cos i know i'm not alone :D
OKAY. LEMME COME TO E REVELATION
AGAIN! THAT! HAHAHAH ! its the end of term 2!
omg i noe im repeating it again, it takes time for stuff to sink in, sorry la!:D
YAH BUT YAH YEH YEAH WOO THIS HAS BEEN AN AWESOME TERM
my chers r happeh with my results..
my rents r happy with my results...
i guess krys wont b sad abt my results..
even though my results r still disappointing to me :(
BUT THATS OKAY! cos its still a breakthrough
and shannonmeme finally finished gs :D
deliverance! aawesum cgs!
and it ended so well :)
anlynn and jo smiling away, yay!!!
OMG MAN I FEEL LIKE SUCH A DIFFERENT PERSON!!!
and cant imagine it but by end of t3 im gonna be feeling so different again :)
my life is so colorful. luv my life
luv my life luv my life luv the people in my life luv the God in my life luv MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY REALLY

WOOP OKOK HAHAHA HAHAHA WOOP WOOP !!!

And yeah. at the same time... thank You God again a million million for getting me through this term. So tough, you know? But yeah the love of God can do all things. Time for me to start setting new goals for the next term, T3 2009 is going to be more amazing. I know it's going to be the most stressful time ever. I know it's going to be coming day in and day out of God's presence with tears of anxiousness and tiredness and stress. But i'm going to get through it. Next term are generally all my awesomest friends birthdays, steph eve jessie sumei xy darren law justin AJAY. time for happiness :D but... its still the stress. all i can see is a closed door. all around me, there're just closed doors. but i know that theres still a month for these doors to open, and i know they will open. it's funny to predict what trials i'll face next term too. this term was kinda obvious, more well-prepared. next term is just going to be facing stress. and sometimes something so general is going to be the toughest of all. But yeah i believe it'll be like how i look back at week 1 of this term and wonder how i made it here. Many times i wondered what the 'you got me here, you got me' in today was referring to... it was a sudden daftness i know. but now i finally understand.

"You got me here.. You got me."


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]