It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

 
Haha!
I love Christmas!
i decided to be nutty today and go and wish every single person online in my MSN list a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
and omg i actually caught up with so many people, Thank God (:

the funniest catching was like with VICTOR.
haha. i did like the weirdest things with him like we went to vivo together when we like didnt even know each other just so i could help him choose a soft toy for his girlfriend last year.
talking about it now, ITS REALLY DAM FUNNY!!!
haha.

and of course, there's the rgps ppl, like fina!
whom i barely knew but yeah we actually talked alot!
and the 205 ppl, ny ppl, muah love them!
and the sthc people, the 6f ppl, the 'others' category people!

I FEEL SO GOOD (:
and after all that talking. i realise i have so many amazing awesome people that are around me in my life that i just didnt get the chance to talk to for so long (:
other times it would be weird to suddenly pop out and talk but i guess thats why Christmas is the season that brings people together :D

YES SO now for the thankyous this year!
Ok la no dedications cause i already wrote like the Christmas cards but just a mentioning!

Krystle
For everything you've brought into my life. I love your ego-ness, you really are very pretty la HAHAHA. (: to know you has been one of the greatest presents from God (: LOVE!!

Evelina
Blur pok. Can you stop being so blur. Haha thanks eve for being so faithful in sending me cards over so many many years! You mean sososo much to me my bestbestbest friend/sister!

Bettie
Your crazy ego-ness and the tough times we've been through together. BETTIE AH!! MEI NU!!! (hahahah) this is the only place you'll get someone to say that ok. Haha. KIDDING!! i love u best fwen :)

Ruiyuan
YOU AH. haha.. kidding... gentle gentle, i'm a dainty lady! thanks ruiyuan for EVERYTHING!!! you've been with me thru nearly every moment of this part of my life, i dunno wat i'd do without u. i love you rui (:

Ajay
MSN GAMES!! Haha my Da-ge-ge! LOL! you are nuts la. Stop pranking ppl, seriously ajay, stoppit! HAHA eh yay u promised me a long card, but i wont kill u even if its just a standard ajay one :) you make me laugh so much you queer weirdo. love you ajay!!

Isaac
My black tooth buddy! HAHA now isnt that joyous! Yeah thanks for everything isaac from all the wise advises to the worst jokes on earth, ok la, not worst, ur tied with ajay. haha. ur an amazing person lah you really are and im sosososososososo glad i hav you as my brother!!!

Leon
LEON TAN!!! haha u think i will forget u this christmas season!!! you've always been one of my most favourite guys ever and i really miss u a wholeeeeeeeeee lot!
thanks leon for caring so much for me even though ur like a hundred miles or more away, my prayers r always here for you!!

Anlynn
TEH anlynn. tell u dun go overseas still go ): i miss you so much. anyway thanks anlynn for.. =o i dunno lei! haha you've just become such a part of my life, my routine that i dunno wat to say!! My special best friend 4ever. theres this spot in my heart thats always here for u!!

Rita
RE-TAR-DED. you. auntie. hahaha! yesyes i just read your sms and i do appreciate your blurness AHHAHA. weee hee i love hanging out with you because ur just so lazy and blur u make me want to laugh my head off. yet at the same time u've been such an awesome friend (even though u pangseh-ing me during shopping didnt show the awesomeness) but I STILL LOVE YOU RITAGOH!!!

Chloe qi
QI !! miaomiaomiao!! heee heeee HEEEE one of the first few ppl i met in church. wa u grow so fast. from sec 2 to 3... then next year, O LVL!! omg qi jiayous (: thanks for the LAUGHTER!!! the craziness, the fun you've brought into my life! but also for all the Godliness i see in u :) you're such a great sister to me, now ur bday in 5 days time.. GROW UP, BE BRAVE and... PIERCE UR EARS!!!!!! hahaha


Xingying
TXY. BIMBO. HAHA. kidding. heee i've known this hulk for like nearly 2 years! so macho! all the girls come flocking to her muscles! AHHAA kidding :D anyway yeah thanks xing for all the LIVELY moments you've brought into my life. I LOVE YOUR ENERGY. it brings up the whole atmosphere. thanks for being such a great and faithful member (: i love so so much baby!!

Jessie
HAHAHA ok i know i owe you like a card and a shoe bag and like a hundred other things but BUT BUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE+MISS YOU!!! thanks jess for being such an encouragement in my life, you're seriously like the only person that can make my doubt turn into encouragement just by sharing your simply but WOW-ing testimonies to me. you are a member that im so proud to have, jesssiee!!!!! jiayou ok!!!! Julie giv you big hug! and kiss! if u want it! hahaha

Esther
ESTHERR!!!! LOVEEE!!!!! hahaha ESTHER MY PRECIOUS. the esther that is always sosososososo precious to me!!! haha must be a God-given preciousness! haha u r so funny, u always make me laugh, with u i feel like i can talk abt anything even if i havent seen or talked to u in ages! aiyah. what to say. ILY TOO!!!!


Cheryl
CHERYL LIM XUE TING. Haha sigh you had better FEEEL THE LURVEEE when you see this because my fingers are currently breaking and i am STILL writing this small dedication for you because I LOVE YOU!!!! Haha omg, thanks cheryl for always make me laugh and go crazy due to your absolute out-of-this-world madness hahaha!! (thats a compliment btw). Lovely girl you are so pretty + cute especially with your bangs! LOVE YOU (:


THANKS ALSO TO: (WITH LOVE)

Jolyn!! Matthew, Shannon, jackson, Brandon c, Ambrose, Genevieve, Valerie, Gerald, Justin, Linghui ++



Tricia, Sumei, Nerice, Rosanne, Audrey, Amanda(!), Vanessa, Saiying, Yunge, Jianing!!!



Huiqi, Joey, Crystal, Zhuomin, Jan, Yinwen!!


PS. Miss Jolyn Lee your name is so totally meant to be in the short dedications but i just wrote so many cards for you i dunno what to say alr i hard trouble writing your christmas cards so anw I LOVE YOU BABY. you're dam skinny. (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]