It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

 
haha, i think God is really a God that never fails.

a smile
when i receive a call from evelina
when i receive a call from jessie
when i receive a call from dean
when i receive a call from sumei

you guys dont know how much a call to me encourages me
sometimes when i myself cant be bothered to call becos im so discouraged alr, u give me a call (and make me feel so guilty) but yet so happy at the same time.
its good to know you still play a part in someone's life.

haha, it might seem so weird that i can go all happy and emotional over these little things
but really, it's like krystle said, even though the connect grp is hard, but i get to experience a joy from the littlest that other leaders cannot ever feel.

evelina calls, irritates me :D, tells me about her day, it's really something that keeps me moving! it may seem so common to hear her voice on the phone, but i dont want to imagine a day without it. hearing her talk about her friends! her studies, sharing her testimony from God about her tests, that's a feeling that is awesome.

jessie calls, pesters me about why i never call her, tells me that she needs to rant because no one else will listen, tells me that she prayed for 20 whole minutes!!!! tells me about who she wants to bring to church, tells me about her family! good or bad, happy or sad, that's a feeling that is awesome.

dean calls, tells me about his day, about his prayer meeting experiences, let's me irritate him and go high and talk rubbish and make weird noises, tells me about his o levels, his exams and life, funny stories and makes me laughhhhhhhhh !! that's a feeling that's awesome.

then sumei calls, a random time that gives me the feeling (wth did sumei call wrong number)? asks me about her speech, tells me about her talk with her reachin-out-to people, tricks me (ZZ), talks about weird stuff like teleporting, tells me how i can be the person that she can talk anything about, it's really such a great comfort to me. a feeling that's awesome.

yeah
so it's like
even though the discouragements come in huge chunks
but there's these little drops and winks of happiness that really fill up my life.

everyday, i'm not afraid to admit i really get through it hard
but i always have that smile on my face
and it's really not fake
because it's really the joy of God that really takes over me
and i trust that one day the breakthrough for my connect group will be here
because i don't know how the follow ups are gonna go the next week, or the attendance, or anything
but i know that i can trust in God that one day, i'm going to see every single member at cell group and service, i know that one day, parental objections will be overcome, i know that one day, all of them will be convicted to the vision of God that's been set upon them.

how do i smile everyday even though life seems kinda out?
the answer is simple:

'Your joy is my strength.'

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]