It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

 
Hurrah! I’m finally back… the day after tmr :D flyin off from shandong tmr (lol isaac not SHUDONG ) after eatin days of huge amounts of food.. AHHA someone is JEALOUS!! Spendin e afternoon wif my cous in shenzhen for shoppin n dinner n flyin back at 11.40!!! arrivin in singapore 4 hours later and yearnin to be back for e weekend but also yearnin to fly away just before school starts..bleah

Ahhh, eating korean food for dinner today… grow fat grow fat. So! All I haveta say is… this holiday has been revelational. And I can say that I probably did love it!

But of course, I couldn’t have got through it without w445… oh man I feel like I owe so many people inside. LEON especially… for talkin to me n comfortin me, n also givin my members bs even thou it was kinda hard or him (ha), isaac for talkin to Sumei (she praised you like SIX time in an email LOL) n takin care of jessie n sumei, e, chloeeeeeeeeee! for bein such a sweetie n encouragin me non-stop, RUIYUAN for bein such a great fren n really makin me feel that im cared for, KRYSTLE!! For constantly supportin me n remindin me abt things that e devil purposely tried to make me forget, and not frm w445, but which I found extremely funny n heartwarmin at e same time, tricia tan for …quote saiying ‘julie u need to talk to her when u get back IMMEDIATELY she says she is dyin without u.’ LOL

But mostly mostly to my 2 special connect grp members J EVE N SUMEI! I love u guys so much, I was really so worried abt u guys I felt like if I left e world was gonna crash down on me n kill me becos I was such a terrible abandonin person =.= But yeah, I think durin this time God really taught you guys, and I’m just.. SO PROUD OF U!! Proud of YOU evelina, for really being such a capable stand-in, for growing so much, for fasting your first time, for having a consistent prayer, especially when I went to facebook and saw your um ‘what are u doing now’.. and you wrote ‘Evelina is loving God!” WOAH!!! Happy until blood pressure go up! Haha :D
And sumei!! Glad u learnt to build ur own altar… u really did grow stronger, trust me. Yes im so proud of u, I only asked u to update me abt congzhi n junda, n u come in wif congzhi junda justina sokboon nerice joy! Growin to be capable my friend :P n dun worry im comin back soon cos I noe u r just yearnin for me !! hahaa

But of course, xingying n jess not to be left out!! Just that u two havent been updatin me abt anythin so I cant really say anythin =.= Haha oh but thanks jess for YEARNIN (:P) for my phone call (NOT to talk abt ajay HAHA u bad girl), n gd job xy for gg to e event on sat n watchin service online… prayin or ur journey mercies n hope ur doin great in tasmania… dun neglect God!! Or like krys said, u’ll become a noodle auntie haha!

YAYE! Even though my members haveta learn to be broken, but they are so full of potential and light! Who could be blessed with better members? (okok I noe all e leaders feel e same way just let me be happy for now -.- ) I’ve got one prayer-power-lady miss tan xy, n a see-sumei-fish who can use her pain from e past to bring in DOZENS nono HUNDREDS of ppl I BET (:, a weddin obsessed jessie who has her grounds in e word of GOD!.. n evelina!! My obeyin, willin, faithful, capable, trustworthy, givin, member!!

Haha so e seeds r there, God it’s time to water em!!!!
Lets show ppl wat we can do when we are A-B-C.. LOL (our connect grp name…)


ALL – BEFORE- CHRIST!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]