It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

 
hello!! :)

haha.
woke up at like 8
fetched faith and met rita
dunno why my dad so nice today still send me (hahaha)

some things happened on the way
and then we were quite late.
(totally not my fault..)
tskk leon see la every time say i am the bad influence of being late but actually you're the one that causes the lateness!!
ahaha

well... service was.. awesome i think
they sang some songs that have touched me in the past and then completely forgot about.
service was good

'spirit of excellence'

it was really powerful
but im quite confused about my thoughts of it now
so yup

make up cell after svc
quite stoned
and then my mood just started going downdowndowndowndown after that

but
im confused of what i want now
as in
i can feel the whole new beginning of today seep into me
but im so confused
haha

well
lets just hang on
a week at a time.

urghhh
my phone is being so screwed
cant receive messages again
so... all the messages from ytd evenin to now... byebye..
hahha

well.
its a new beginning!
one year!
i'm excited!

im excited for everythin to start going well
im excited to see angels runnin thru my window (haha)
im excited for a breakthru in w445
im excited to reach a new level in my spiritual life
im excited to serve people more and more in every single way
im excited to bond more and more wif my cg members
im excited for that revival that is not coming soon, but NOW, in nanyang

im just so.. excited :)

you know
at the start of today... all th way till like 4.30..
i was really feelin so down
wonderin when that happiness was
but then i realised..
it wasnt exactly a year yet!
and then... 4.35 came.. probably when me esther yuka and saiying entered the expo hall 8 durin easter service last year...

and suddenly.. the peace of God just came onto me
the agitation just flew away
a year...
a whole year....
i was really sad today because.. the person who was most excited and happy for me about this day wasnt here..
but, its a day abt God
not abt people
its th day where i threw all those cuts and pain away
its the day i vowed not to curse in my life again.. and im proud to say.. ive kept to my word
in that area, at least
its really an accomplishment

even thou somtimes the words do resound in my head, but... never when im angry or sad, only when the devil has nothin better to do
becos i noe that the time im happiest with God is actually when i feel the worst
the time where i love God most is when i feel the lowliest

im determined to make this a good start
this past year
i wasnt doing so well in my studies becos i really was concentratin on gettin my faith stable and strong
and now ive mastered that...

ive set new goals for myself this year
things that i am still unable or find so hard to do

well

spiritual goals..

1) do a faithful follow up.. fishbone or no fishbone
2) have a consistent quiet time... go away frm me laziness
3) finish victorious livin and ft1 and if time works well.. maybe ft2 =p
4) accept the post of a connect grp leader... but that only will happen if 1 and 2 go well
5) get water baptised.. but that will only happen if 4 goes well

haha might be worried abt the ' if this goes well' but... ill make it go well
its just a target that ive set for myself... step-by-step target. woo :p

educational goals... aim higher? haha

1) at least 4 above 70.... hahaha. well.. have faith in me!
2) top 10% in level and good progress award..? i need the money =p
3) a good study time... hoho

and the rest....
i feel will fall into place
yeh

well. cya!! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]