It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

 
Muahahaha

today was like SUCCESSFUL! :D
not enough, but still successful!

2 +++ hours of bs + 4 hours of studying :) ho hum
but bible STUDY is like studyin too right?
so umm 6+ hours of studying? heh? (:

first was bs!
haven't had it in agessss
and it was 2 lessons BAM.
one more lesson and im done with CL! :)
leon has 2 more lessons
and isaac is already done
talk about united
haha

but anw
bs today was really really good
krystle spoke so many things that really applied into everything thats going on now
but she ah
dunno i offend her or what, whole lesson insulting my intelligence level -.-'
ahahha
isaac u also good ah
sit there laugh laugh laugh
haha

anw
went down to jurong east library to study with anlynn jade and gerald afterwards
it was quite successful and we were like addicted to jades plum sweets haha
they left about 7 to eat dinner...
but God actually gave me the strength to stay and mug my life away..
actually not really la :p
studied by myself till 8.30
IT WAS DAM GOODDD
i have decided to go there to study at least twice a week.. ALONE.
i really can't study focused with people unless they really are zip stone quiet mmhmm
hahaha
and that is where i shall go tomorrow!
WEE :)

anyway
i think i shall not blog till next thursday
cos the next few days will be hard
and i was just reading pauline's blog
and she's right
i really don't wanna blog about the bad things in my life anymore
my life is so wonderful u noe.. i've got such awesome ppl in my life... w445... 6f.. sthc.. and i've got such an AWESOME church... and the most awesome God ever.
i dont wanna dwell in those unhappy things anymore.
i want my blog to be a place where non-believers can look and say"wow! her life is so great! why is it so great?"
and of course.. then.. i can share the greatness of God =p

of course, i dont want to be a fake-o
act like my life is so awesome because of course its not...
but the not so awesome part of life is actually the most awesome part of life because that's the part where God really can help you to see what type of person you are and whether you are or not a great servant

anyway
i dont want to tell my problems to a blog anymore
i think i really should start telling them to someone
as for who... i've yet to figure out but when i'm feeling sick and helpless... i know that at that point in time i'll know who i need to talk to...
i really owe a lot to gerald for that (:
thank youu :)

as for the next time i blog...
i want it to be easter...
because that was the occasion which my life had a turning point
the point where i gave my heart, my soul, my life, to Christ =)

through this year with God... i've never felt more loved... i've experienced so much... cried for the first time in happiness... and found 7 such important people in my life.... this 7 people saved... yes saved my life... one of them being Jesus of course =P, but as for the remaining 6... well, i think you should probably know who you are

the one who follow up-ed on me after i came to church and loved me so much, the one who brought me to church, the one who i could burden my problems with, the one who kept me in this church when i wanted to run to another one, the one who helped me to get touched my God, the one who is always.. always.. always here for me (:

of course, i have many other GREATT friends like gen yixuan jade val ajay leon jolyn isaac gerald chloe jiahao pauline angel and i love them so much... but to those 6 people up there.. well.. can't say how much i thank you, i love you, and love GOD, for putting you into my life (:

haha but now i shall just leave you to guess whether or not you are one of the six...
but if you know me well enough.. you should know who you are
as for this year, i hope to find another 6 people that can touch my heart so :)

and i guess its also through these people on why i'm so eager to touch other people's lives
because after i talk to them.. they make me feel so loved... so appreciated... and i can really feel their blessings smiles and laughters in my mind wherever i go
and i hope that one day i can be like that to some people too :)

waaa... im tryin to summarize it but my head is just crowded and exploding with blessin after blessin.. happiness after happiness... that i can't seem to stop smilin :p

haha u noe what
this is the first time i'm smilin so much when i'm bloggin in a long time
for the past few days, all i've been doin is drownin in my own misery
again and again.. because i truly was tired, and sad, and disappointed, but i was definitely not miserable..
and u noe what, i'm still the same sad, and disappointed as i am at that point in time
but now i'm lookin at it in a different way, and i feel so so fortunate
haha, its amazin how even bloggin can make u feel a sense of peace and joy... but, when God is the focus of ur mind, i guess anythin can be wonderful :)

i can say here and now, after one year, i have never ever regretted that decision, because, that decision brought me this true happiness... not the happiness when i get good results, or when i get a hashbrown, or when i make a new friend... but this happiness which comes from the goodness of God... it can make all darkness burst out in light :)

i love my God (:
like a whole wholeee lot (:


Easter! come quick! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]