It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

 
Waaaa.

It's like the last day of the year.
It doesn't feel like it though.
Haha, i've been through so much this year and i guess it all turned out great [:
Lalala, i want to write out dedications now... but there's so many people i don't know who to start from!

"QUEEN" GENEVIEVE:

Well, since you wrote me as your first dedication, back at you then (: Hello WifeyHoneyBunnySugarBuns! Haha, yup well, you're the most darling and most spastic buddy i've ever had. Only when i'm with you can i start telling and speaking such lame things which make people want to shoot themselves but nevertheless, feel honored! Haha. You're always the first blog i'll tag at when i come online, and you're the person i LOVE sitting next to during service :D We're always comparing retarded drawings and who's more powerful ( sorry it's still me ), and i love you for always keeping me smiling whenever i talk to you! Bu kui shi wo de hao lao po!!!!!! =)

ANLYNN:

Anlynnnn! The great artist who can't draw powerpuff girls for nuts! Well, what can i say, you're the one that brought so much meaning into my life. You took me to my first service, you prayed for me when i felt down, you laughed with me at all the spastic things we did and you always never fail to make me feel good (: Even though we weren't that close in the start, i'm really like so (x1000) glad that God gave me the chance to know you truly, understand you and become a true friend of yours before this year ended. Whenever i talk to you, i don't feel as if i need to hide anything, i can just let every single thing out and you always cheer me up along with good advice and your own experiences. I truly couldn't have had a better friend (: Don't forget to take your antibiotics!!!!!

ESTHER:

Estherrrrrrrrr!!!! (: Haha, well, you've been my classmate for an entire year and there's going to be another and i feel that it's gonna be great! :D Hmm, even though we got off to quite a bad start, i'm really glad you just took the step of faith and invited me to Easter. It's a really big deal esther, you saved a life!! And you should know that i can never ever repay you for bringing me to salvation. Don't feel low of yourself esther, don't be afraid of being rejected. You've been through so much this year and you've come so close to God and i am so proud of you! If you have any problems, talk to me, talk to all of us, we'll never be angry at you even though you're emo sometimes. We'll still love you even if you send a flying punch at us alright? [: You're my dearest friend esther!!! Hope we remain classmates and cellmates foreverrr!!!!!

KRYSTLE:

Heyheyheyyyy! My "gorgeous" cell group leader, my "kind-hearted" best friend that can drive SO WELL! You've done so much for me that i don't know what to say. You kept calling me faithfully after easter, you made bible study lessons so fun, you taught me how to be a good person, you're just reallyreally.. amazing (: Even though you're so klutzy and blur, you just make me laugh my head off when i'm with you with all your crazy stories and ridiculous joke. Whenever i'm with you, there's always something to talk about and you just make me feel so good about my self. I'm truly SO honored to have such a great cell group leader like you, you make cell life fun and yet so spiritual. Under your leading, w445 has become such a bonded and deep cell group and we always will love you (:

hah, well i was going to write one for like everyone, but now my hands tired, so just 3 more :]

EVELINA:

Hey eve, hey piggie!! Haha oh man i have known you four entire years now. We've been though so much together and yet you're still such a good pig of mine, aww!! (: Anyway, thanks for being with me throughout those years in 4f 5f 6f and even after that, right now, i'm glad that we still keep in close touch (: You're such a nice and bubbly girl ( this is the only time you're going to catch me complimenting you so savour it :p ) and you never fail to make me laugh at your ridiculous actions. I now owe you like over 10 hours of phone calls but since you're such a nice girl, you won't force me to do it. I really don't wish to hear you talking Eve language no matter how much i love you :p

JIAQI:

My feline butt!! You're such an awesome friend and you have been like, forever (: even though things got really messed up between us in p5, i'm glad that we managed to stick so close together throughout the entire p6. You always kept me company wherever i went, and you're the one that listens to me when i cry, when my dad scolds me, you're who i call, whenever i feel down, you always cheer me up with your terrible advice. :p Thanks for always sticking by me baby, even though we're not so close anymore, i know that we can always be ourselves when we're with each other for a very long time to come. thanks butt (:

HUIQI:

YES!! YOU'RE LAST! YOU EVIL DICK!!!! Hahaha, HUIQI! The huiqi that never fails to make me laugh, the huiqi that i cant stay angry for more than 5 minutes no matter how many irritating things she does!! the huiqi that take the cap of everysingle pen and in pencil box, dumps out all the lead and then hides everything inside!! Haha, yyou stupid dick, thanks for being my friend all this while (: everytime we go out together there never fails to be laughter. even though i still hate you for making me watch cinderella with you, and freaking the total hell out of me :p , you'll always be a best friend of mine. " friendship is forever, friendship is free, friendship is blablabla like coffee and tea" Our lovely poem (: and remember when we sang the jolyn tsai song during music? And the horrible results our project turned out? Haha (: You really bring light joy and laughter to my laugh you stupid dick!! =]

ok... thats all for now.. ill write more later if i feel like it or if anyone threatens me to..
toodles! happy new year eve (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]