It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

 
HELLO! (:

Yes, I am in china, and this post is going to be super formal-ish because somehow the web can’t access blogger but I really don’t want to do a super explosion post when I come back so I shall just get someone to post stuff up on Microsoft Word where the spell check is beyond nuts.

Haha. Anyway, slept around 11 last night.
Okay I know I promised to stay up all night but I was really so tired from all the last minute packing that I just about nearly died.
I’m very very sorry that I didn’t call you Brandon and I’m even more sorry that I made you wait the whole night Jeffffffffffffffffffff! L
Oh well.

Woke up around 4 and just began sending last minute Christmas wishes.
Didn’t have time to send much so yes, I’m sorry if I missed you out.
Anyway, left the house at 4.30 and cabbed to the airport.
Oh wait, let me correct that, BUDGET TERMINAL.
My parents are deliberately trying to torture me and my sister into a Budget-Year.
But gah, 4 hour flight, what does it matter?

Checked luggage in and got the boarding pass.
Budget terminal boarding pass also so cheapo.
Look exactly like receipt lei, the guards have to check so carefully each one cos it could easily be some NTUC receipt. How stupid.
Haha. Had a big big breakfast at the airport which is obviously super expensive to gain back the one aeroplane meal I lost.
9.80 for one plate of the most disgusting pasta I’ve ever had on earth.Haha.
And the black pepper crab pie.
Here’s what they define as that: a crust filled with tuna and black pepper and approximately 3 shredded CRABSTICKS.
Haha. Rip off! (:

The plane left at exactly 6.20
Slept almost the entire way.
Towards the end of the flight my right ear started being evil and getting blocked.
After that the entire right side of my face started crampin, stupid air pressure.
And unfortunately, it didn’t go away after we landed.

Bought a Mac’s at the airport
Had a usual lecture from my mom about how I come to china to eat this type of disgusting food.
Haha. That was the hardest time I’ve ever had orderin.
The lady behind the counter was trying to talk to me in very poor English while I attempted to reply with my very poor Chinese and it didn’t end very well.
Bought a lot more than I needed to. Haha.

Cabbed down to some university hotel cos apparently my dad’s a part time staff here, free accommodation, free tickets, free cab rides, free meals, and he only has to give a lecture here once in a blue moon.
Haha. Oh yes, he also claimed to the university that he needed a new laptop which was actually for my sister and now she has a MacBook!! Free of charge.
Not that I’m jealous or anything, she needs it for university and dad will go and claim another one when I need it.
Now that she has her new little “toy”, I can use my comp during the day and take my dad’s laptop during the night, fair and square!

Haha, watched tv the entire afternoon.
They have the best Chinese shows here, I managed to watch it or like 2 hours before I got too tired and just went to sleep.
Woke up around 5 and cabbed down to my fave book store and the biggest in Guangzhou.
Chose like 11 at-least-two-hundred-pages Chinese story books to please my parents but for the record, I actually find reading them amusing.
It’s so retarded to see the same cliché romance stories and just predict what is going to happen next and laugh at yourself when it does happen.
Haha. I just realized I’m talking very evil today, but I’m not in my best mood and the hotel room is so dark and the laptop light is so bright my eyes are just blinding so.. yeah.
Anyway, bought 3 books and dad will collect the rest of them when he returns in January cos it was too heavy to bring around.
Walked over to some seafood restaurant and had dinner with my parents’ friends.
Their kids are soooo cute!
But anyway, I was really sososo full that I was just stoning.

Cabbed home after that and took silly pictures with my dad and sis on macbook.
Which reminds me, my brilliant mum left the camera at home!!
Haha, but it’s alright, she was really so dam busy the last few days that i would have forgiven her if she had forgotten to bring our passports.

Ok! That’s the end of day 1 (:
I’m gonna fly over to Fuzhou and then a 2 hour car ride down to my paternal side grandparents house tomorrow!
I don’t think I’ll get any webs because their router is beyond slow but Msn works just fine so I guess I can deal with that :D
I can’t wait to see my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins!!
Even though I don’t remember what most of my cousins names are, I’m still happy yo (:

It’s only been one day and I’m missing everyone like crazy! Knowin that they can all be having such a great time during Christmas and fellowshipping together just makes me want to die!
I’m really scared that my spiritual life will go down these two weeks.
I really feel so shit after missing one service but ahhh, I know that that stupid ugly evil monster devil is going to use this time that I’m away to really just try to break in and mess up my life but I’ll great through ittttttttttttt. I know I will. Please pray for me, ahhh. I’m not going to loseeeeeeeee! (=


Oh no. China has too much good food. I’m going to gain weight. Help!!

BYE! J

Ps. I MISS GENEVIEVE LIM LIKE CRAZY! ): Dearest O’ Queen, where are you? Kiss! Hahaha.
...

THIS POST WAS OFFICIALLY DONE BY YOWHUIQI BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLE COULDn'T SIGN INTO BLOGGER SO YOWHUIQI, BEING SUCHA KIND SOUL, HELPED THAT GAY DICK TO POST THIS. YOWHUIQI IS SUCHA NICE SOUL THAT JULIE THE DICK HAS AGREED TO KISS HER. YAY.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]