It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

 


TAG REPLIES>>

Evelina: Haha, whats so hard to believe please. I'm very good at climbin mountains and hills and its actually very fun :D

Jiaqi: Back!

Edward: ... ?!?! Who are you?

Joey: YOOOOO! me too (: but im broke. hahaha. E ZUO JU ZHI WEN SO NICE!!! haha.

Genevieveee!!!: AWW! thanks honeybun sugarypie (: merry christmas too. sorry im late. haha

Eve: MERRY CHRISTMAS PIGGIER!! thanks for the cardd (:

Edward: edward and belle.... is this a joke? haha. i dun think u'll get very far tryin to marry christmas... merry christmas anyway, whoever you are (:

Bel: haha, yes im back alreadyyy (: MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO!

Fiona: Merry christmas dear!!! (:

Jiaqi: Merry christmas feline buttie!!! i brought ur hippo cushion wif me to chinaaaa (:

Huiqi: MAWRY ... CHRISTMUS too.... Go work on your spelling darling, haha

Evelina: It's not very diff, dont get ur hopes up la, hahaha

Valerie: hahaha who ask ur timin so back go away right when i leave!!! bad val bad val!!! haha (: i love uuuu duchessy!!

Gen!: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. hahaha. AWWWWW. hold on, i go online find a cheesy line for u too k (: "If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you!!!!!!" haha look at this "Go up to the person and ask for their hand. Draw a line across it and explain that its a really big river, and the bunny on this side (doesn't matter) really needs to get to the other side. Ask how he does it. Give cute little answers as to why the bunny can't cross the river (i.e., ...bunny jump in river, bunny goes *glubglubglub*.) When the person finally asks how the bunny is supposed to get across, give them the cute puppy eyes and say "I don't know, I just wanted to hold your hand." AWWW SO SWEET !!! KKK I DO TO U DURIN CELL K!!!! WEEE =)))

Jiaqi: UR HAIR IS FUNNY! haha and my hair aint short (:

Eve: HI EVE!! I MISS U TOO!!

Meiting: Haha, sureee (:

Yixuan: I MISS U TOOO :( YIXUAN MY YIXUAN!!!!

Huiqi: Haha, cannot hav too much egoistic talk in my post, so cannot u lor. DICKY!! see what a bad influence u r! stop calling me dick! now everyone says im a dick!u dick!!!!!!

Jolyn: Haha, tagboard also can nice to read? weirdo la u (:

Yixuan: ARGHH!!! what " gay dick the julie??? " i may be gay but dick is wayyyy outtttttt ok!! haha (:

Brandon: Eeyer You weener! Still call me dick! Hahaha.

Gen: Hello my queeny!! OMGG IM NOT A GAY DICK!!! ur my queen, u gay boobie then la u. PFFT!!!

Yixuan: Haha, no worries, ur comin back a day after me!! YAY! =)

AHEM: haha, i didn't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoever u r, no scarin me man!! im brave!! ahahaha!!

Jolyn: haha, right now dear (:

jade: haha sorry baby :P anw im back now, did u marry anyone else durin this time?

Huiqi: haha, u last cos u not first!! logic baby!! haha (: STUPID DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther: Haha!! im back!!! missed u alotttttttt (:

Jade: Haha, why call me dandan, spank u k! haha.

Rosabel: haha, nvm (: im gonna see yu very very soon!!!

TIM!: =.= dammed gay! want to die issit. more like im dead for havin a friend ike u can!! u must be alive and healthy and happy and rich, all becos u have a fren like me rite gaygay =pp!! haha! u toot!! wheres my christmas present!!! pffft! not even a LOUSY msn drawin or fireworks?!?!?!?! i thought better of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha :p

eve: =.= weird day my foot! if u had gone and watched ring u wld have DIED :p haha

Brandon: You cha shao flavoured weener!!

jolyn: haha :P cannot confiscate hand meh? haha

yixuan: haha how could it be a failure? ur game was funn =)

rosabel: haha, i got a few movies u can choose from but theres really nothin to get frm there :( haha. rosabel!!!! i miss u!!! haha

jiaqi: haha, but my spammin is different, ITS AN HONOR TO BE SPAMMED MY ME!! ghqahhahaha kidddin =p

VivianG: hahaha u bored then wat u wan me to do :p

jade: hi gay daughtery!!!

Yixuan: EWW! in me physically! u disgusting!! haha

Jolyn: haha, I LOVE YOU JOLYNOHHH!!! (:

Brandon: haha some evil cockroach layed an egg on my soft toy!!! omgg!!! i USED to smell that one to sleep one k. :( haha

VAL! oi im not a DUDE-ETTE! im a dude! julie gay rmb!! haha (: bimb urself!! haha

eve: haha, do u expect me to put 3 hearts in behind ur name when the thing asks if i want to marry you? :p

van: not embarrassing la!! haha its so pretttyy (:

Jalyn: haha!! POOOH!!! ur a pooh and u noe it (: ahaha.

Huiqi: Haha wheres my gay card!!!!!

crys: jhahaha :p merry christmas poops (:

jolyn: haha thanks (:

anlynn: thanks anlynn (: ur such a great person too!!! my role model yo (:

yixuan: np darling (: im always ALWAYS here fer u, anytime anywhere (:

candice: haha ok dear!!

jolyn: hahaha im superman!! not superwoman!





ahhh hand pain, haha sry couldnt reply all cos they din show anymore.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]