It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Friday, June 22, 2007

 
hallo hello =DD

today was funfun!! (=
although it was like kinda sucky
how my parents allow me to go out with my camp friends and not with 6f..
i dunno if thats the reason
or i just did alotta work ytd (=
aiyahh nvm..

haha.
anyway..
left my house at 11.45 wif my sis
she was gonna have breakfast at ONE wif her friends. o.O
haha
anyway
i offered to pay for a cabby
so we took like 20 min to hail one
then i realised i wore mismatched slippers -.-
woah diao
so we had to ask the driver go back in
haha
apparently, according to my sis dat is the 2nd biggest fashion mistake ever
watever!!!
sent my sis to wheelock (=
im a nice girl.. i love toiletbowls!
hahahaha =D
then continued to somerset
cab fare was 15 dollar
=.=
heh
then i called maxine
she said dey at mrt
o.O
then i waited for 15 min
then they call me walk.. go down
saw them at the ticket counter =DD
erm.. maxine huijing daryl zhilin chuanyang chenghao and willie were already der i think =DD
then maxine so happened to decide that she had to spread more abt me and kenneth
and dat got huijing and zhilin into action =.=
what kind souls
and soon, the BOYS new becos of lovely lovely daryl!
you stewpid meanie i haven kill u yet!!
):
haha
daryl bought the tickets
and i treated him
for his birthday prezzie ((:
then we went to pastamania
and chenghao and chuanyang kept sms-ing me weird messages
they dam funny LOL :X
ok so i went to pastamania
had a caesar sald =.=
which freaked huijing out
haha
she and zhilin were having cheese fight!
zhilin put mre cheese than eve puts chilli -.-
haha!!!
then they bully me la
steal my fone
went to call kenneth WTH
and then zhilin went to add a <3 nnext to kenneths name
then daryl said he wan call
so he took my fone
saw the heart
...
and the world knew.
adjhjsada!!
haha
den we went to arcade
me and maxine went to buy sweets =DD
haha i bought 8.80 man =.=
went back
albert and arnold my two cute lil monks were there!!
LOL
and their driver and MUM were there...
haha lucky ocean's 13 no more tickets they had to go watch =X
two rich little monks
haha!!
anyway
went to buy food
too lazy to queue
got daryl to buy for me =D
thkyouu!! ((:
bought a medium popcorn and 2 drinks
maxine and i share =DD
aha
then went to 9th floor movie
the cinema
abit.. small o_O
we took up one whole row
and daryl started rambling on about if how kenneth were here..
then must book two seats in another row
and then he can put me wif him
tmd =.=
luckily kenneth doing project!! (:
haha
ocean's 13 was rlli nice =DD
had fun toking to chenghao
LOL
then movie ended 4 +
just stood outside and chatted
my fone got stolen some more
i think i missed called kenneth 8 times =.=
its like.. err =x
haha
and then JALYN came!!
my cutey pooh
haha!!
they stayed for awhile
den sara came
then jalyn maxine tenghoi zhilin and huijing decided to go ))=
then few seconds later
maxine came back =.=
ahaha
good girl say she stay for half an hour more!!
so we went to cityhall
go marina
then walk halfway from mrt to shopping centre
maxine was like oh crap
i nid to go
.....
hahah xD
miss u my dear~~
the next time i see u probably in september outing
then ur o's mebe cannot go =.=
<3333 youu!!!
i wanna change oasis class )=
haha.
reached the shoppin centre
de guys went arcade
then sara and i not feeling comftable
so we waundered around
and around
we went to some random mall outside
harvey norman xD
fell in love wif a beanbag cushion
LOL.
went down to candy empire =DD
i bought another two packets of sweets =x
chenghao finished my first packet!!
haha
walked back
sara started complaining cos mango was having discount and she had less than 10 bucks left
haha xD
went back to arcade
saw daryl then got one guy standing behind him
look like kenneth
but we dunno kenneth or not
then me and sara just smiled
then i was like
" thats kenneth meh? "
then sara was like "o__O omg yeah im not sure.. WE JUST SMILED AT HIM!! AHH"
hahahaha
then he turned around
then i realised it was him =x
he cut his hair luh
not as cute as before )=
sara, he's urs (=
hahaa!
anyway
we just went out to the open air
few of the guys started smoking again..
sighh.
i wish they would stop.
really care abt you u know?
)=
lol ..
so anyway
opened my bag of sweets
LOL
it was bloody sour
the willy wonkas sour balls o.O
HAHAHA
u see cheng hao face
LOL
chuanwei and chuanyang were fighting for it
si chuanwei ate like 5?
haha
then i took out the sour worms
lols:x
so me and sara started the " feed ur partner wif ur mouth " thing :X
omg im not a homo.
arghh.
haha but it was dam fun watching the brothers doing it
LOL
yeahh
walked up
tim chia came!!
abit late..
haha
we went for dinner at bk xD
LOL
dinner was so fun
=DD
but me and sara decided not to eat
i realised its alwaes us 2 girls left only =.=
but the guys kept calling nicklaus and bullying him!! )=
and stupid tim kept calling me a gay =x
ok so i said i was one
but ur gayer than me lo =D
haha
then me and sara decided to leave
so wewere like walking out 10 metres already
then i was like " im hungry.."
sara look up " me to.. "
me " lets go back and buy fries "
sara " HAHA OK!"
so walk back in
LOL
the guys were like " ehh what the hell"
bought fries
then said bye again =x
then we walked up the escalator
then we realised we were lost
and so i was like " shyt i think we're lost"
sara " yea me too "
me " lets go back and ask the guys "
sara " .. o_O OKAY!"
Hahahhahaha
walked back
kenneth was the first to spot us
he was like o_O o.o =.=
hahaha
then the guys decided to leave oso
=D
chuanyang and chuanwei left first
byebyee!! <3333
so me sara kenneth daryl chenghao and emanuel walked towards mrt
LOL
then halfway on the escalator me sara and chenghao realised we were the oni ppl left
then we looked up and saw them
so we thought they were saying bye
then nearly at mrt le
3 of them suddenly run down the stairs
and shot right infront of us.
i was like.. =.= wth
HAHAHAAHAH
yeahh
reached the station
sara had to go other side
then me and chenghao took northeast line
kenneth tim and emmanuel took eastwest towards boon lay
so yeah.. cyaaa!!!! <333
got off at orchard
walked to lido
attempted to get a cab
for like 1 hour.
not successful.
then i WALKED from lido to taka taxi stand
also not successful
all taxi's on call
hello taxi driver sleepin ah
and then i wanted to call for a cab
budden i waited there on the phone for 10 min hearing " toot toot please wait our customer service will assist u soon"
yeahyeah
soonnn =.=
haha

anyway
took a 171 back to lido
met my sis there
and we decided to take a 190 back
got off at bukit panjang
and cabbed home
of course, i paid =.=
so i started with 80 bucks
and im left with.. 20 cent
ok...

haha.
anyway
thx everyone for making my day so special
oomgggg i <3<3<3<3<3 all u sthc ppl so much!! )=

<3<33333333333333 maxine for alwaes being so nice to me although ur my main kenneth bullier T__T
<333333 daryl for being so good to me and caring for me although YOU ALSOOOOO BULLY MEEE!! hahaha
<3333333 huijing and zhilin, you ppl ROCK! dun get influenced by maxine =x
jalyn poohpoohh <333 U SO POOH-ey I LOVE U!hahha
timchia <3333 YAY GAY FRIEND! hahaha nicklaus is MINE! (: although yeah super happy to see you although u came ABIT late ah..
chuanyang and chuanwei <33 hahah funny brothers i aint no toiletbowl !! :DD glad to see u guys so close adi!! HAHAHA
kenneth <3333 hahahaha pretty boy!! thx for showing that pretty face up and making me smile ;)


everyone else that went~~ WEE
I LOVE STHC!!
hurrahuraahurrah.

i cant wait for our next gathering.
SEPTEMBER BONANZA! ((:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]