It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

 
Term 1's progress reports are coming out tomorrow O:
People, i'll see you all in heaven.


Hmms.
and i realised i'm. different.

after we went out on cny.
Joey was like:
" you never change much. just less fun lah. when bully you you just go along with it le. but i still luv ya (:"
Then two weeks later.
Krystal was like:
" you changed abit sia. like very uhh... le.... but still JULIE [: "
Then 1 weeks ago again.
Sarah called me.
" Zomg. Julie you ah? i thought your sister lei. since when do you speak that way de. what the hell has nanyang done to you."

..
...
....

BLEHH.
I finally feel that i fit in at least a little in 105 now.
And i guess to get that happiness i had to change.
Or am i just gonna spend the rest of my 4 years here in misery?
To lose my past?
Or to gain my present?
I guess my past was really important to me ba.
Made so many trustworthy friends.
Jiaqi, huiqi, joey, jan, angel, xiaoyun, ben, eve, crystal, felica etc.
Oh man.
Last year was a great year.
And they made such a great difference to my life.
And yet.
I guess if i want to move on,
I just have to let some of them go.
This lifestyle's too hard man.
Being different amongst my new and old friends.
What if i met them altogether?
Would my split personality still work?

Huiqi ; Evelina.
They're the craziest of people.
And well they make friends with just about anyone.
The new me is just like a whole new different person.
I'm still as close to them as i was before ; i guess.
But are they now close to the new me?
Or old me.

Jiaqi ;
When i first began to change
We had our problems.
And i guess most of that's solved now.
We may never be like last year.
But oh well.
That was different.
Sitting next to each other for like half a year and pon-ing school all the time (:
Haha.
But i'll still love you like i did last year ;D

angel ; xy:
yeahs.
used to hang out with each other everyday.
play with each other.
pq with each other.
ks people for each other.
just be with each other.
yeah.
last week.
went back.
things have.
Quietened.
And of course.
It was me again.
xy you haven't changed.
You're still the cute little crazy girl you always were.
And angel.
You will always be that siao cha po that made me go crazy over guys =x
But yeah.
I'm the one that's changed.
I've become more dull.
I don't dare to do things that i used to do easily.

Ben ;
Still remember the first time we met?
Me and soul slacking and flirting at sleepywood.
Then you were in the sauna.
And on-ed your darksight and just pretended to be mr ghost.
We pretended to be scared (:
After that, Soul went off.
We chatted.
I asked to add you.
You agreed.
And i guess that was when we developed a newfound friendship (:
Few weeks later.
We decided to go out and meet.
Funny funny day =x
Still can remember how you slapped me on the back and shouted "HELLO!"
Okay.
That hurt ;X
LOL.
Ah well.
Then.
Yeah.
Things got complicated between us.
We fought.
We patched up.
We fought again.
And when i look back now.
I guess most of it was my fault.
And then the day i got my posting results back.
I was really sad.
But you,
You comforted me, but at the same time told me your own problems.
Yeah and that really helped.
Thanks man. <3
In january.
Remembered we started sms-ing a hell lot.
Felt really close to you.
And somehow or rather i started liking you ; loving you.
It felt weird.
I'd known you for six months and suddenly things just seemed so clear.
I didn't know how to tell you.
But yeah.
I guess i never had to.
As lex came into my life,
My feelings for you faded.
So yeah.
And now.
I don't know how to call us anymore?
Awkward?
Weird?
And i guess it's my fault again.
I've changed.
Oh man.

FELI ;

Hahaha.
Well.
There's a reason i mention you last.
Becauseee.
YOU'RE MY BAOBEI FELFEL [:
Yeah.
Well.
Remember the day we became good friends.
You and cheryl were fighting.
As were me and vivi.
So we decided to partner each other.
I found that you weren't just some irritating cute person from huiqi's gang.
You were special.
And of course,
You still are now.
I guess you got kinda sad when i started becoming close to jiaqi.
But yeah.
You should know.
That i'm really happy when i'm with you.
Remember those days when we were playing guitar?
LOLS ;X
Then your sleepovers.
Parties.
Outings.
Oh man.
I guess i don't really talk to you about my inside stuff.
But yeah.
I know i'll be as close to you now as i will be for years to come [:


GAH.
Okay that was emo la.
But i'm dam sian today.
Why did i have to change.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]