It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Friday, February 23, 2007

 
tian xia he chu wu fang cao
nan you he bi hua zhong zhao
hua zhong nan zi chou you lao
wo jia ma tong bi ta hao


HAHA.
Samantha gave that to me.
Weee <3

Heh.
Hmms.
So dam bloody tired.
Hurhur.
Woke up at 6 !@$#$!!@
So late.
Shyttt.
And i found out my left eye was totally RED.
I didn't even dare to stare at myself in the mirror.
Vampira ju.
COOL <3
Rush rush rush.
Ran to bus stop.
Realised my house clock wrong le.
HMMM T_T
Took a super uber empty 171 =D
Tsk.
Reached the boarding house stop.
I thought crescent girls would be boarding.
Then all RGS board.
Make me so du lan.
=/
LOLS. =x
Green with jealousy.
Hahahah.
See, i'm using idioms (:
Hmms.
Reached school at 6.30
...
Nothing to do.
Sat down.
Replied angel letter =D
Shuchen came O_O
Hah.
Then realised i forgot to go down to run with jan.
Tsk.
I reached downstairs she run finish liaos.
WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME!
#!@$#^%@
)):
Omgs.
She ran FIVE rounds.
HowHOWhoWHoWhoW HOW did that happen!
Jan is becoming a sports freak!
Omg!
Hahahah.
=)

Went up.
Emo-ed in class.
Had to go down bits earlier cos' of the girl guides thingy.
Parade?
Duno.
Hmm.
So bloody hot.
Then still make us stand so long.
I don't care what guide shit la!
Never let us sit down some more )=
I was dam dam dam dizzy =_=
Heh.
Then.
PCCG.
Boring la.
Jessie went around to collect milk money?
Huh.
Oh.
Dono.
I gave 5 bucks.
Precious 5 bucks )=
No more notes!
How to eat!
Counted my coins.
Realised i had 9 bucks =.=
No wonder wallet so heavy!
=D
And then.
..
..
Er..
L.A =D
Went to library.
Do research for sia.
Ended up slacking and sms-ing huiqi =D
My darling baby is sick )):
Must get well soon yea?
And no doing silly stuff!
It dam bloody hurts if you slit middle-below-section.
Hmms.
If you really so depressed.
Pinch yourself =D
Got a few red dots but still okay lah.
Helps you vent out anger ):<
=/
Don't know how i know so much crap.
Sigh.

Recess ba.
Xingying and i went to 4th floor library.
Use the pretty pretty laptops =D
Surfed awhile.
Went back to class.
Slacked.
Chinese.
Did a comprehension.
I'm gonna fail again.
Didn't finish in 1 hour lor -_-
Lucky laoshi nice say can hand up by school end (:
Heh =x
Anyway.
Dance (:
FUNFUNFUN!
Lols.
Chen lili divided us into 3 groups.
Don't knows how i ended up all the way across the room.
In..
MARIE'S GROUP. =D
Hahahah.
Then we saboed her to be leader.
Practise the dance.
Woohoo (:
Then laoshi say must do in different order.
We got 1,3,5,7,8,6,4,2.
Omgs.
So hard LOLS!
We haven't even learn properly in the actual format and ask us mix up =.=
Hahah.
But Xinying's group was hardest la.
Numbers dam mixed up.
And shannon and justina are laoshi's hug toys now.
LOLS =x
Apparently chen lili thinks shannon is very good at organising.
So she gave shannon a hug.
..
Then justina do the jump till so funny and cute.
Another hug.
....
Liang ge xiao bu dian =D
Lunch..
Bought two packets of Lays for Xingying =_=
THANK ME HOR!
Bought one packet for myself =D
Went up and chiong-ed the chinese compre.
What jian shao duan luo.
Fkin shyt.
I just anyhow copied.
How much of a failure am i -.-
Hahah.
Anyway.
Changed.
Then went to hall for student council investiture.
The whole school divided into so many diff place lor =.=
But all have LIVE broadcast from the audi.
LOLS.
I sit until butt nearly break.
So dam BORING.
I honestly rather be having math X_X
Hmms.
Went up at 2.10 ba ):
Lez-ing around.
LOLS.
Lots of divorces.
TSK.
HAHAHAHA.
Anyway.
Just slacked around till 2.30
No teacher came O_O
Then went library.
Hahahah.
Then GREEN CLUB =D
Hooray.
Jiaying is so ego omg!
LOLS.
How can she be related to feli.
HAHAHA.
=x
Heh.
Did some discussion crap.
Okay.
Was feeling very very very sick then.
So dam tired.
Head ache till siao.
Stomach very very uncomftable.
Wanted to puke.
But didn't really eat.
So can't.
Then some more so depressed =_=
Feel like my heart is shriveling up.
Sigh.
So i started pinching myself =D
Thats where i get my lovely idea from.
Hmm.
Looks like i tio alot mosquito bites la.
Mosquitos love me <3 (:

5.30.
Finally end.
Walk slow slow slow to bus stop.
Took a 961?
Was practically heaving.
...
Feel so wtf la.
Some more Mr Tiong says his checking math file on monday.
....
Which means i have to show my mum the test.
I wanna kill myself.
_|_ you la mr tiong
!#@#!%$#%#
But i guess not his fault ba.
ZZZ.

Reached home.
Went to shell.
Wanted to buy my jiejie's cheese?
She making carrot cake =D
Couldn't find.
So bought hot dog instead.
Woohoo.
So hungry <3
Took one bite.
Tasted like EWWW.
Gave it to snookie =D
Gabriel cute cute de woof woof <3


Hmms.
I'm very very tired.
And i have to finish all my homework today.
I'm so sick of everything .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]