It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 
GAHHH.

I hate school.
Bloody bloody nanyang.
-_-

HURHUR.
Whatever lah.
No mood today.
Woke up.
Felt so dam tired.
Felt like bloody fainting.
Okay i'm really depressed now so excuse any cursing yea?
Hmmmmss.
Okay lah.
Walked to the bus stop.
Mum walked with me today.
To make sure i ate my food -_-
Harh.
Cannot eat lah.
I was practically heaving everything up.
Then she still say eat eat eat eat.
HAHA.
Reached the side gate.
Puked (:
That should teach her a lesson -_-

Sian lah.
Took such a dam late bus to school.
Reached at 6.50 O_O
Walked up.
Sush came.
Remembered i had to go meet jan to run =D
Went down.
Hur.
Waited.
Waited.
Waited.
Asshole didn't come!
Saw lihan (:
Went and sat with her.
Marie came O_O
Then xingying (:
Lihan and marie went to run two rounds first.
Xy and me too lazy =/
Then last round sprint together =D
Hooray.
Hmmms.
Went up.
Went down.
So stuffy.
Started to get emo -_-

Hms.
L.A first period.
Teacher didn't come.
Hooray again.
Totally slacked.
Was meant to do the synopsis for sia
Ended up they discuss talentime.
The 1/4 teacher came to our class and scolded us the SECOND time for being too noisy.
HAHAHAH.
Blurh.
Okay then.
Uh.
P.E
Wahlaoooo.
SIAN la.
Heng today only meant to run 2 round only.
Marie and i walked for the first half of the first round. =/
Sprinted the next.
And sat down (:
Hurhur.
So we skipped one round =x
No one needs to know that (:
Hah.

Anyway.
Recess.
Lihan treated us to ice cream.
Xiexie =D
Went to eat at the swing today.
And gratz xingying for not losing her hong zi!
How smart!
Hur.

Chinese next.
I realised laoshi loves to target xingying then nerice.
But completely skips me.
Gahh.
Is that good or bad?
-_-

Ahhh.
Math?
I think.
Hmms.
Boring lah.
Nearly fell bloody dam asleep.
Huh.
Then lunch.
Went com lab.

Gah.
They were practising for talent time.
Sorry i skipped lah.
I just can't stand being bossed around by some bloody people.
Want me to stay back.
You don't force me or threaten me.
You ENCOURAGE me.
Say one 105 spirit 105 spirit.
I've never seen so many cliques before lah.
TSK.

Rahhhhh.
Went to physics lab.
Did experiment.
Good lah.
At least we did everything by ourselves.
...
Class contact tim.
Practise talentime again.
Zzzzz.
I know i'm very unco-operative lah.
But i need motivation to do this type of thing.
IT'S TALENTIME!
IT'S MEANT TO BE FUN!
In the end select dancers select there.
Make so many people so fan.
What the.

Hmms.
Okay.
then psl.
They practise more.
Dotz.
Then cca.
Got really bored.
So jingyi, sam, alicia and chloe and me started playing truth or dare.
Spin the pen..
Chloe always tio.
HAHA.
And she was in the same class as Koh Zhiyou last time.
XINGYING I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS.
Kiss.
Kiss (:



Hur.
Okay lah.
I'm in a bad mood today.
And siao cha pos.
I'm not suffering from depression.
I'm merely depressed.
As what marie says.

byebye.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]