It's time for a new beginning (:

history maker, here i come.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 
Dadada dum =D

Hmms.
Couldn't come on yesterday.
So i shall blog now :D
In school -.-
=x
Let's just hope i can remember what i did yesterday.
Heh o.o

Hmms.
Woke up..
Went to school.
Blablabla.
Was dam dam dam crabby =x
So tired luhhs o_o
Head was spinning and i was in pain pain pain ):
Hahahha.
So.
Hmm.
Physics.
Forgot O_O
L.A
o_o
Compre i think =x
Can't remember lahx!
Then recess ((:
Went com lab.
THAT i remember very clearly (:

Heh.
Then math.
Got our test back.
Honestly.
FUCK la. -_-
I got 31/50???
I passed by ONE mark.
Why does the passing mark have to be 60% T_T
Lols.
Then Xingying got hers back.
Didn't dare to show each other.
Heh heh heh.
Then saw each others marks.
SCREAMED
LOL.
We both got same.
Hah =x

Hmmms.
Then BRP.
Totally slacked.
Xingying and i just crapped around doing shit.
LOLS.
Mr Tiong walked around to guan cha us.
But he never ever scold anyone.
Xingying was sms-ing Song and he saw
But he just walked away =_=
Good boy Mr Tiong =D

Hahahah.
Then.
Lunch O_O
I went down to buy food with Esther and Lynn ((:
Cos Xingying was practising her dance xD
I bought her lays for her.
SEE I`M SO NICE :D
Hahahaha
I know Xingying loves me <3 (:
LOLS.
=x

Chinese next.
Got back the chinese letter writing.
Got 13.5/20 -_-
As if i wasn't feeling bad enough already la.
Zz.
Passed by 1.5 marks.
HOW SWEET.
Fking 60%.
-_-

Heh.
Then dismissal =D
Decided to stay back for project.
Went tuh eat first.
Then all of us bought ice-cream and went to swing ((:
Lihan bought for marie and xingying )):
No fair.
LOL =x

Hah.
Went up to com lab.
Lets just say we didn't get much stuff done.
=D
Went home.
Hmms.
4.30 only.
I didn't dare go home.
Scared go home kana scold again.
I know my math and chinese sucks -_-
Stayed downstairs and watched other people play.
Waundered around.
Happened to pass by the lonely fitness corner which like no one goes to =.=
Haven't been there for years?
Bumped into Lex and kas there =.=
How interesting.
They were playing truth or dare.
Shall not say what =x
Lets just say it involves someone peeing in some very small coke bottle =x
HAHA.

Anyways.
Went back home at 8+
Hahahaha.
Got lectured by my parents.
"BLABLABLABLABLABLA"
-_-
Then.
I went to shower.
=x
Went into the room.
Slept for awhile.
Mama came and woke me up.
Asked me to study.
STUDY STUDY STUDY@
$!$#%$$&@%#!$
T_T
So boring.
I didn't want.
Heh.
And very good and smart thing that always works..
Cry =D
Hmms.
Mama was nice to me =D
Tell me story.
Hohoho :D:D:D
Blehs.
Then showed her my chinese sit.
Didn't scold me :D
I looked dam sad le ):
Very smart hor =D
Heh.
but didn't show her my math test.
Didn't dare ._.
Very sian la.
Then she asked me to do math.
Didn't want to do lurh!
But so tired no energy argue =x
Supressing all my anger inside :D
Guai julie (:
Did math for 1 hour.
Got lot lot lot wrong.
More shout scream cry blabla.
Heh.
Couldn't be bothered.
So tired le.
Went to sleep (:

Hohoh.
Hmms.
Today,
Got up.
Feeling less tired i guess.
Walked to the bus stop.
Took a uber crowded 67 to school =.=
Wtf larhsss.
Hehs.
Reached school at about 6.38?
Emo-ed.
Hmms.
Xingying and shuchen came to find me.
Chatted awhile ba.
Assembly.
Then Geog.
Got back my geog test.
Hah.
I failed.
11.5/20
Failed by HALF MARK.
Dam sad la please.
Fail quiz never mind.
COMMON TEST LEH.
Haiz.
zz
Bleh.
Then physics.
Boring stuff.
Half way.
Fire alarm start ringing.
Fkin fire drill =.=
Whole school walk to boarding house at same time.
Must cross the road.
Pity those drivers luh =D
Haha.
Sat there for awhile.
They cut into our recess )):
Yay.
Finally let us go back =x

Heh.
Me and xingying ran to canteen =x
Queue all like 10 meter long liaos =.=
Wth =x
Recess =D
Ate ((:
Steph gave us cream pufffs.
Woohoo xiexie =D
Went up.
L.A?
Went to conference room b.
Lecture on l.a sia =.=
We had our with 1/11! =D
In other words, rachael, julia and michelle's class =D
Hahahha.
They were so late lurh.
Anyways.
Lecture started.
Copied lotsa notes.
Hand pain =x
Hehs.
then nan zhong quan.
Boring.
Competition between a, b, c.
HAH.
C lost!
And i was in c.
LOLS =x
Then history.
Xingying and i just chatted about boys.
LOLS =x

Heh.
And i`m here now (:
Not hungry anyways.

I shall go do other stuff now.
Good bye =D



can't catch up ;

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   July 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]